What causes swelling in elbow?
it can be elbow synovitis
I have studied your case.I think you are having elbow synovitis. This is effusion of the elbow with inflammation. It can occur due to many causes like overuse, fever or trivial trauma. It responds well to rest and ice. But before I advised you any further I would like to know little detail about your illness.
1. Did you having pain or fever also?
2. Are you taking any medicines since long time or any other medical problem?
3.Are you feeling any restricted movements?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Should the fluid in the elbow causing swelling be drained
- What causes elbows to peel
- What causes sore swelling with fluid accumulation below the elbow
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What is the cause and treatment for edema in elbows
- Causes of swelling elbow
- What causes lumps in wrist and elbows
- What causes brown patch skin on elbows and knees
- What is the cause for pain in elbow joint
- What causes crusty elbows