What causes swelling in body post intake of Misoprostol?

Dr. Deepti Verma

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Women's Health
Question: anyone here for my query but i cant mention here plz come in conversation so i will tell u whats my problem iz
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please tell

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
Please tell your query.
Dr Deepti Verma
OBGYN
Follow up: Dr. Deepti Verma 48 minutes later
Thanx mam for coming last sunday i take mifgest tablets 3 and after 48hrs complete that day was tuesday i take misoprostol tablet 4 and after 7hrs i started some sac comes out for 24hrs after that in wednesday 3:30 pm i started periods and flow was normal as like my normal periods day till last night it stop and early in the morning today i started flow again and just was my normal periods as 3rd or 4th day of periods and my adviser tell me start taking antibiotic i,e cefplogen 200mg twice a daily i started it in thursday. Yesterday friday swelling was little bit but today swelling is in my face eyes and foot now mam what is now going on and aslo today starts flow of blood slowly now it stops again 6 pm and i feel very laziness and aslo sleepy is everything mam going normal plz suggest me now what i have to do further..
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Swelling due to antibiotic

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear, it is normal to feel lethargic and weak after abortion.
Medical abortion do not leads to any swelling in body.
This swelling is likely due to antibiotic.
I will suggest you to consult your doctor to get properly examined and stop antibiotic if required.
Dr Deepti Verma
Follow up: Dr. Deepti Verma 16 minutes later
now mam bleeding stops from 6 pm and is it going normal now and should i get usg scan now after that with usg report i consult dr.
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear, if the bleeding has stopped, then there is nothing to worry.
You can get the ultrasound done and consult the doctor then.
Dr Deepti Verma