What causes swelling in arm around bruising after injury while on Coumadin?
go for some test
you need to rule out any fracture by x ray
avoid heat as it increase swelling further, instead use ice fomentation
you can use pain killer like voveron which also helpful to reduce swelling
once fracture rule out and problem persists, see a rheumatologist to rule out RSD which can cause swelling after trauma and it is due to nerve injury
hope this will help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bruising around the eyes after head injury
- What causes bruising without injury
- What causes swelling in ankle after an injury
- What causes swelling and pain in wrist after an injury
- What is the cause of fever after an injury
- What causes knee swelling after an injury
- What causes bruising on body without any injury
- What causes fluid retention and swelling after a hamstring injury
- What could cause bruised upper arm devoid of any injury
- What is the cause of arm soreness after previous injury
- Can knee replacement surgery be done for both knees together?
- Can fibromyalgia cause you to become bedridden and lead to paralysis?
- What can cause numbness in mouth with high ESR levels while suffering...
- What causes dizziness in the morning when on Quinapril for rumatoid...
- What is the treatment for Rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia?
- Causes for diarrhea,bloating,appetite loss,abdominal pain and cold...
- What is the treatment for fever while suffering from back pain and...
- How to get pregnant fast?
- Suggest treatment for irritable bowel syndrome?
- What should be done for fatigue and sleepiness when suffering from...