What causes swelling and red ring formation around insect bite?
This reaction is normal, depends on the immune response of the individual
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photograph and your reaction to insect bite seems absolutely normal.
The swelling and red ring formation occurs in some individuals following insect bite depending on the immune response of the person which varies from individual to individual.
That's why this kind of reaction in your case.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to clarify any further doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes redness and swelling in toes
- Insect bites that cause swelling
- What insect bites cause big round rashes
- What causes swelling and redness in premium
- What causes swelling and redness in the vagina
- What would cause a red ring around a dog bite
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- Insect bites that cause swelling and bruising
- Insect bites causing blindness
- Insect bite causing swelling spreading down leg