What causes swelling and pain in testicles?

General Surgeon
Question
I just had a foreplay with my girlfriend....after few mins my right testicle nerve got swollen .....and its still paining... please help...
Posted Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
To consider Torsion if pain is severe

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Dear Mr XXXXXXX

If the pain is persistent and severe in nature possibility of Torsion of Testis needs to be considered especially if it's not relieved even after rest.
If you notice the pain to be very severe , I would suggest you to consult Emergency services of nearest Hospital and take opinion of Surgeon. Exact cause can only be attributed by physical examination. A normal examination will be very reassuring.

Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best regards
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
Consultant Surgeon

Follow-up: What causes swelling and pain in testicles? 6 minutes later
Thank you so much Dr XXXXXXX ...the pain and the swollen right testicle only last for an hour....after an hour its completely normal ...both in size and no pain...and can u describe ...what is torsin???

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Torsion is rotation of testis around its axis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Dear Mr XXXXXXX

As the pain has subsided it is very much relieving.
Torsion is rotation of testis around its axis which affects the blood supply.
If the pain recurs I would suggest you to consult your Physician for further assessment.

Best regards
Dr Deepak

Follow-up: What causes swelling and pain in testicles? 2 minutes later
what can I do to stop premature ejaculation ????

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sufficient foreplay is important

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I would suggest you the following
1. Indulge in sufficient foreplay
2. Stop and proceed technique : Whenever you are about to ejaculate, stop moving for 10 to 20 seconds . After that you can continue the act. It is time tested procedure and will be helpful.
3. Local application of Xylocaine Jelly which is a local anaesthetic will be helpful

Best regards
Dr Deepak