What causes swelling and dryness in clitoris and inner labia area?
Fix an appointment with Gynecologist/Dermatologist for examination.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns.
I have read your notes. From your notes it appears to be one of the following:
1. Allergic reaction to soap, powder etc
2.Developing lichen sclerosis- This is a chronic autoimmune skin condition which causes dryness and thickening of skin. It can be diagnosed by clinical examination. Sometimes a skin biopsy may be required for confirmation.
3. Haematoma or abscess near the clitoris. In this case the pain worsens with each passing day.
Please fix an appointment with Gynecologist/Dermatologist for examination. So that a correct diagnosis is made and treatment started.
I hope this is helpful. If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What would cause my clitoris to swell and itch
- What are the common causes of a clitoris
- What will cause the clitoris to bleed
- What is the cause for a saggy clitoris
- What causes itching of the clitoris
- What causes swelling and pain in the clitoris
- Swollen labia around clitoris cause
- What causes pinching sensation on the labia near the clitoris
- What causes sensitive clitoris
- What causes swelling in clitoris