What causes swelling above collar bone?

Excellent

General Surgeon
Question
I have a gumball size lump above my collar bone on the right side about two inches from neck
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Deepika Patil 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
see below answer

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to HealthcareMagic .

Swelling in that area could be most commonly due to lymphnodes , next causes are lipoma ,Sebaceous cyst etc

Since it is on right side so no need to worry too much. These conditions needs clinical examination for diagnosis.

I would suggest you to consult your doctor to confirm the diagnosis and for further management like excision if needed.

Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help . .

Dr.Deepika Patil