What causes sweaty palms, heart fluttering and cold feet?
I would recommend as follows:
Thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that your heart racing, major heart fluttering, high blood pressure, together with sweaty palms and feet seem to be caused be an increased adrenergic stress.
It is very important to rule out any possible arrhythmias during those episodes. As this fluttering feeling is recurrent (more than 20 times), besides a resting ECG, an ambulatory 24 to 48 hours ECG monitoring would be helpful for this purpose.
You have to closely monitor your BP values for a few days, and to let them review by your doctor together with some lab tests, like complete blood count, thyroid hormone levels, blood electrolytes, liver and renal function tests, etc.
Probably the most important factor leading to your complains may be just increased anxiety and stress.
But we have to be more prudent and rule out any possible health abnormalities.
Probably a caardiac ultrasound would be necessary if arrhythmia is confirmed.
Meanwhile keep monitoring the situation, and discuss wit hyour cardiologist about this topics.
Hope to have been helpful.
Feel free t oask me whenever you need. Greetings! Dr. Iliri
You are welcome!
It seems to by just increased stress. You don't have to worry and think of possible heart problems.
Nevertheless, a medical check up by your cardiologist on Monday would be prudent.
So, the above mentioned tests would be just a routine way of your check up, or any of them performed if eventual suspicions are raised.
Wish you a good health! Dr. Iliri
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever and cold feet causes
- What causes cold feet in winters
- What causes cold feet in men
- Cold hands cold feet causes
- Cold sweaty feet caused by blockage
- Having yellow eyes and cold feet what are the causes
- Nausea sweaty palms and cold feet
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- Causes for cold feeling feet
- Ice cold sweaty palms and feet
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?