What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
Get the thyroid levels evaluated
Thanks for writing to us,
Before diagnosing your present condition can you please give me your detailed history
1) when was your last episode of epileply?
2) Did you get your thyroid levels recently checked? If yes then kindly attach the reports.
3) Are you on any medications for cardiomyopathy and epilepsy?
4)Since how long are you suffering from these present symptoms?
Ringing in ear is called tinitus, which is common in old age, if it's troubling your hearing then you will have to consult an local ENT specialist.
kindy get back to us with all this information .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes epilepsy
- What is epilepsy
- What are the causes of epilepsy in children
- What causes restlessness when taking pregabalin for epilepsy
- Do laptops cause epilepsy
- Is dizziness nausea and anxiety a sign of epilepsy
- Causes of epilepsy
- What causes epilepsy nervousness and slurring in speech
- Why causes dizziness and discomfort when on epilepsy medication
- What causes epilepsy fits
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?