What causes sudden weight loss and excessive bleeding from bruises?

Dr. Hardik Sanghvi

Hematologist

Posted on Wed, 21 Oct 2015 in Blood Disorders
Question: My 35 year old daughter has had weight loss loss of hair excessive bleeding after blood draw and bruising for no reason she woke up the other morning with a large bruise on the underside of her arm.
Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
She may have some bleeding disorder.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
She has bruise with excessive bleeding. She may have some bleeding disorder. She should go for complete blood count and coagulation profile. It will give you sone idea regarding your disease. Then you should take treatment accordingly.

Please give me follow up with your reports.So that I can help you further.

Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.