What causes sudden vomiting?
No need to worry!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I have reviewed your information fully. Throwing up often happens and it is not always associated with a disease condition. There are many instances in life where the though of something or just doing something can lead to nausea and vomiting. As long as nothing else happens and these are not so frequent o interfere with your routine activities and there are no other symptoms, you shouldn’t be worried. I will suggest that you stay calm and monitor only for any further episodes. If they do occur soon, report to me for further evaluation and more guidance.
In all, this isn’t uncommon and there is no reason to get worried about it.
I hope this helps and I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden vomitting and stomach gurgling
- Sudden vomiting for no reason
- Sudden vomiting without nausea
- Sudden vomiting in cold temperatures
- Sudden vomiting in 7th month pregnancy
- Suddenly vomit lots of blood
- Gagging sensation sudden vomiting
- Sudden vomiting during 8th month
- Stomach paining sudden vomiting
- Sudden vomiting no nausea
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?