What causes sudden skipped heartbeats along with heartburn after treating an arterial blockage?
I would recommend performing some tests.
I passed carefully through your question and would explain that considering your symptoms and the fact that you had triple bypass in 2006, it is necessary consulting with your doctor and performing some new tests:
- A resting ECG and cardiac enzymes
- A chest X-ray study
- Blood electrolytes.
A Dobutamine stress echo would help investigate for possible coronary artery disease (considering the long time that have passed since your bypass surgery).
A fibrogastroscopy may be needed too, considering your heartburn, which is not relieved by the anti-acids like before.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn while pregnant
- What caused severe heartburn after injecting meth
- What causes heartburn with sudden loss of consciousness
- What causes heartburn and numbness
- Whats the cause of headaches and heartburn
- What causes heartburn during pregnancy
- What could cause sudden nausea and heartburn
- What causes extreme heartburn
- What is the cause and treatment for heartburn
- What causes heartburn after breast augmentation