What causes sudden sharp pain in right nipple?
Take Tylenol and ibuprofen for relief! Then, monitor!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported. I have reviewed your information fully and this pain is not very suggestive of a specific disease condition or an ongoing disease process. I lean more towards this pain being of transient nature with the potential of spontaneous resolution without any aggressive medical intervention. I will start gently by controlling with pain medications and will only request for further evaluation if it fails to resolve fully within a week, gets worse or something else comes up like fever, selling of the breasts, etc that would warrant such. For now, pain medications and monitoring are the best ways to a address this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sharp pain around nipple in children
- What causes sharp pains in uterus
- What cause of sharp pains in the head
- Male sharp pain in right nipple
- What causes sharp pains in bones
- What causes sharp pain in nipples
- What causes sharp pain in spleen
- What could be cause of sharp pain on right ear
- What causes sharp pain in wrist
- What causes sharp pain in right ear