What causes sudden outburst of tears?
possibility of depression, provide more information
Thanks for writing to us. There is possibility of depression, some eye problem or some neurological problem.
To evaluate your symptom I need more information.
- Is crying purely involuntarily or emotionally do you feel also crying?
- Was there any bad/sad incident recently in your life?
- Do you remember any past bad event during this crying?
- Is there any other associated symptom (like headache, reddening of eyes, vomiting etc)?
- Is there any past history of such crying?
- Are you able to control your crying?
- Do you have any physical problem like diabetes or hypertension?
- Are you taking any medicine?
I will be happy to help further after your response.
likely it is anniversary reaction
I am really sorry for delayed response.
Considering near date of your anniversary, your problem is likely anniversary reaction as there is no major associated symptom. Sometime subconsciously we remember the close person who has passed but feelings do not express directly. Crying may be the phenomenon to relieve and express such feelings.
As time will go problem will likely stop on its own.
I recommend keeping yourself busy with family and friends for few days.
How is status of crying in last 24 hours?