What causes sudden onset of sick feeling, chills and tremors?

Dr. Soumya

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I woke up this morning and I felt off and weird I'm not really sure how to explain it just something felt not right. I went downstairs to make myself breakfast and all of a sudden I felt really sick and I want the bathroom and dry heaved. I don't feel sick like I said before I just feel off. I went to work and felt fine but as soon as I got home the feeling started again and I started getting chills and shakes and strange thoughts that almost felt as if they weren't my own.
Answered by Dr. Soumya 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Blood tests are needed soon

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Symptoms you are describing happen when you are suffering from fever.

2) You may not feel hot but still have fever. First get your temperature checked .

3) Get following blood tests done:

- Complete blood count. CBC).

-Peripheral smear for malaria.

4) These tests will decide if there is something that needs to be treated.

5) Please see your doctor soon if these symptoms remain same or increase by tomorrow.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Follow up: Dr. Soumya 18 minutes later
I don't have a fever I have struggled with anxiety and depression for year and it feels like it might be that but I've never had a fealling like this before
Answered by Dr. Soumya 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be Schizophrenia

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for additional information.

In that case what you are suffering is called schizophrenia where you hear voices in your head. Please see your psychiatrist immediately for change in prescription.

Let me know if you need anymore help.