What causes sudden onset of dizziness in the morning?
Dizziness can be caused by many different issues.
Thank you for the query.
Dizziness is a very nonspecific symptom and can be caused by several issues including low blood pressure, anemia, low glucose level, narrow cervical arteries, brain issues (infection, tumor), internal ear issues and many more.
Blood on the toilet paper is most likely due to hemorrhoids. However there is a condition which can cause both blood in stool and dizziness. This condition is rectal cancer. This should be ruled out (the risk is not high).
I suggest your dad to consult his doctor and have basic tests including blood work and ECG. Colonoscopy should be scheduled. He should also consult laryngologist and neurologist.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden onset dizziness reasons
- What could cause dizziness suddenly
- What could be the cause of sudden dizziness
- Quick onset dizziness and vomitting
- Sudden onset dizziness and nausa in a male
- Sudden onset dizziness and sickness with numb hands and feet
- Sudden onset dizziness and vomiting lasting for days
- Causes of sudden onset dizziness
- Cute onset dizziness and nausea
- Sudden onset dizziness nausea vomiting