What causes sudden loss in appetite?

Question
Sudden loss in appetite. Head feels heavy and stomach feels squeesy.. High level of fatigue also there..
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
some more information.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX
Let me help you with the problem.
Could you please tell if you have feverishness, loose stools or vomiting sensation?
do you have any acidity or BP or diabetes?
any cold, cough or throat irritation?
waiting for the answer.

Follow-up: What causes sudden loss in appetite? 2 hours later
Doctor I have AS since last 2 years. I am on Nucoxia 90 mg. In March i took my first shot of biologics. But last one month I have been off Nucoxia..
Currently I am feeling a little nauseous, blocking feeling in my chest, feverishness. No cold or throat irritation or loose stool..

Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
possible infection

Detailed Answer:
seems like you contacted respiratory infection. Biologics can suppress the immune system and can invite infections. ..I would recommend you to consult a physician and get appropriately investigated. All the best.