What causes sudden increase in blood pressure while on Losartan and Amlodipine?
Wait and see
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. 100 mg losartan and 10 mg amlodipine and still high blood pressure readings may be influenced by your recent travelling. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure, reduce salt intake if a problem, continue taking blood pressure medications, and if still high third anti hypertensive or another combination may be tried for bringing it all down.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes misreadings of blood pressure
- What causes systolic blood pressure
- Increase in blood pressure causes
- Causes for sudden spike in blood pressure
- Will ambien cause increase in blood pressure
- Increased blood pressure cause itching
- What causes low blood pressure
- What could be the cause for increasing blood pressure
- What causes sudden spikes in blood pressure
- What causes an increase in blood pressure after an hour