What causes sudden increase in BP, loss of appetite and migraine headache?
Lifestyle modification would play a key role.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through the long list of complaints that you seem to have. My suggestions would be:
* Try to cut down on your alcohol intake and smoking. They play a major role in the causation of your problems.
* Regular exercise including brisk walking in the morning is very important.
* Limit your salt intake.
* Do not take coffee or other stimulants (including alcohol) several hours before you go to sleep.
* Take naproxen 500 mg one or two tablets together as required, if you develop migraine.
* Ensure proper dietary fiber intake.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chewing cigars cause migraine headaches
- Recurrent migraine headache causes
- What causes numbness on the face during migraine headache
- Migraine headache causes and symptoms
- What treatment is suggested for migraine headache
- Cylindrical power causes migraine headache
- What is the cause of neck pain and migraine headache
- Migraine headache causes
- What causes severe migraine headaches
- What is adominal migrain headaches