What causes sudden hypersomnia?
This could be from tiredness or a poor night sleep!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this excessive sleepiness. When abnormal observations las just for one day, then they are not really a threat to good health and in most instances need no aggressive medical intervention. we however recommend that you put an eye on this to observe whether it will happen again and more often or not. Should it continue to happen, at that time we will proceed with a comprehensive medical evaluation to understand more. If it doesn't happen again, there is no need stressing over it. For this excessive sleepiness, please go on and observe only and only request further evaluation if it happens again. The most common transient causes are a poor night sleep or fatigue.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?