What causes sudden fatigue when diagnosed with orthostatic hypotension?
Should be evaluated further
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
The symptoms you are telling should be evaluated further.
It could be simple orthostatic hypotension (fall in bp with change in position) or could be serious heart or brain related issue.
Diastolic bp(lower bp) of 20 does not sound good to me. This difference in bp generally occur in individuals with leakage of valve (aortic regurgitation). It is diagnosed with 2D Echo.
So I'll advice you to go to a hospital & get yourself evaluated properly.
Thanks & take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of severe orthostatic hypotension
- Pyridostigmine dose for orthostatic hypotension
- Orthostatic hypotension when brushing teeth
- Duodenal ulcer orthostatic hypotension
- Orthostatic hypotension causes
- Postural orthostatic hypotension
- Orthostatic hypotension t wave inversion
- Drugs that cause orthostatic hypotension
- Orthostatic hypotension treatment
- Orthostatic hypotension norethisterone
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib