What causes sudden double vision after a cornea transplant?
Monitor the progress as you wait for doctor.
You have underwent corneal transplantation 3 months back. Apparently you were doing well until now when you developed blurring vision and double vision. I am glad you have no other symptoms such as redness and pain. In this instance, I feel you can wait for the day until you see the doctor.
In the meanwhile you should monitor the progress of symptoms. You can push for immediate medical attention if you notice redness and pain.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden double vision one eye
- What causes double vision
- Sudden double vision in adults
- What causes occasional double vision
- What causes double vision after a cataract surgery
- What is the cause of double vision after pneumonia
- What causes sudden double vision
- What is the cause and treatment for double vision
- What causes double vision after epileptic seizure
- Sudden double vision and cirrhosis