What causes sudden cold sweats and hot flashes?
Has this happened again?
If it were a one-time occurrence, that's okay. Be calm and not get too worried. If this, however, happens again, only then would I think it actually represents a disease condition or an ongoing pathological response that warrants further evaluation. Right now, I think it was more incidental and transient that pathological.
Monitor an update me with any recurrences for review and guidance.
Good idea about the hypoglycemia!
Why don't you try taking your blood sugar if this ever happens again? Besides, are you on any medications that could lower your blood sugar?
Dr. Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Postpartum cold and hot flash
- Cold and hot flashes causes hashimotos
- What causes severe hot flashes in elderly age
- Sudden hot flash and increase in heart rate cause
- What is the cause of swollen legsnausea and hot flashes
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes fainting and hot flashes in children
- Binge drinking cold sweats hot flashes
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?