What causes sudden blurred vision and fatigue?
Consult a dermatologist
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Change in skin texture can be due to loss of elasticity of the skin which generally occurs after menopause, or can be due to some autoimmune disease like psoriasis, SLE.
I will suggest you to consult a dermatologist for proper examination and treatment.
Several skin diseases like autoimmune diseases are associated with weakness, lethargy and eye changes leading to blurring of vision.
If no skin condition is found out, then a proper eye check up is manadatory.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Wishing you good health.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes occasional blurred vision
- What would cause blurred vision shortness of breathdizzy
- Dizzy blurred vision fatigue chest pain geadache
- Vision fatigue causes
- What is the remedy for blurred vision and fatigue
- What could be the cause of blurred vision
- What are the possible causes for blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes
- What causes sudden blurred vision