What causes stomach pain, vomiting followed by bowel movement?
I forgot when I woke up from the pains my face was covered in sweat.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. pain all of a sudden in the middle of the night with vomiting and abdominal cramps is likely due to some gastric discomfort like stomach flu, gastritis, food poisoning etc. nothing to worry about,take some pepto, zantan you already took, if it does not help try proton pump inhibitors like nexium, prilosec etc. Modify diet and lifestyle, eat small frequent meals, avoid pain killers meds, drink more fluids and take mor efiber, avoid dairy, spicy, fatty, processed, canned foods. Avoid coffee, soda, alcohol, beverages etc.
I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe vomiting with stomach pain what is causing it
- What can cause stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain and spottting
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What is the cause for stomach pain with bleeding
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- What causes vomiting and stomach pain after eating
- What causes persistent stomach pain
- What could cause vomiting and stomach pain