What causes stomach pain post intake of abortion pills?
Serum beta hCG blood test will identify if there is pregnancy
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) This pain after 2 weeks is not related to pregnancy or taking pills.
2) This pain is likely to be gastritis.Please take an antacid available over the counter and see if the pain reduces.
3) Please do a serum beta hCG blood test to confirm pregnancy rather than guessing it. The pain you described cannot be correlated to pregnancy.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of stomach pain after abortions
- What can cause stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain and spottting
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- What causes constant stomach pains
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What is the cause for stomach pain with bleeding
- What causes constipation and stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- What causes persistent stomach pain