What causes stomach pain, nausea and heart burn?
Get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that you might be having Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease ( GERD ). I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
Following investigations may be helpful :-
2. Ultrasound of abdomen.
3. Liver Function Test ( LFT ).
I would advise that you should take an antacid like Omeprazole 40mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30mg.
Further medical management can be planned according to the reports of the investigations.
Following precautions will be helpful :-
1.Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2.Avoid being empty stomach for long periods.
3.Avoid mental and emotional stress.
4.Avoid smoking and alcohol, if any.
5.Avoid self medications, especially pain killers and steroids.
6.Drink lots of water daily.
7.Eat light meals prepared under hygienic conditions.
8.Avoid gas producing foods like peas, cabbage, legumes, etc.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have swollen gums and stomach pain and heart burn
- Swallowed coin chest pain causing stomach pain and heart burn
- Dizzy stomach pain heart burn
- What causes heart palpitations with stomach pain
- I am getting stomach pain and heart burn
- Menopause stomach pain heart burns solution
- What causes stomach pain with nausea and fatigue
- Upper stomach pains and heart burning
- What causes nausea diarrhea gas and stomach pain
- What causes nausea stomach pain before pooping
- Having ulcer in mouth and not able to swallow. On nutrolin B. Started...
- Had hit on head. Feeling unconscious and loss of memory. CT scan and...
- Got hit on upper lip and tooth. Noticed swelling. Any treatment?
- Have itchy, raised freckle on chest. Should I be concerned?
- Suffering from runny nose and bumps inside nostrils. Applying zovirax...
- Child having low grade fever. CBC blood test showed normal. Could it be...
- Suffering from urinary problems. How to over come this situation?
- Got head injury. Started slurred speech, trouble in concentrating and...
- Got head injury. Suffered a concussion, pressure in head and felt a dent...
- Suffering from blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Is it safe to take...