What causes stomach pain, frequent urination and soreness in upper abdomen?
Recommendations for ruling out your possible problem
Thank you for using HCM to post your health question.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
I don't know if you had done any workout until now, but seems that you are taking the right medications.
--My recommendations would be to consider doing a urine analyse to rule out urinary tract infection;
--Also, you will need a prostate ultrasound to check out if the urine problem comes from it. The ultrasound will check other organs as well like the gallbladder, kidneys,ect and check for stones.
--The medication you are taking will help with the stomach problem. try having a healthy diet with plenty of fibers, fruits and and 4-5 meals/day, small amounts.
-- your age is approaching to the time when you will need a colonoscopy (50 years old). Keep that in mind and after doing a stool for occult blood, if it comes positive you may consider it earlier.
These are my recommendations. Let me know if you have done any of those. Let me know also if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea and stomach pain and frequent urination
- Lower stomach pain and frequent urination
- Upper stomach pain frequent urination
- Children stomach pain frequent urination
- Stomach pain burping frequent urination
- Child frequent urination and stomach pain
- Woman stomach pain and frequent urination
- Frequent urination and occasional stomach pain
- Frequent urinating and stomach pain and stds
- Lower backache cramps stomach pain pressure sensation frequent urination cause