What causes stomach pain, fatigue and hives?
I have been on Protonix 40mg daily for my GERD, and Famodidine for my Chronic Urticaria, should I stop Compazine? I recently had advise from HealthCare Magic doctor that I may stop Famotidine or Protonix perhaps, for over drying my skin, I wonder what medication is causing my stomachache... Or all of them? I feel like I might have stomach ulcer or something by the way my stomach hurts, my doctor's office do not like me calling and ask becauae I have been seen them numerouos times with my sudden allergy with on going hives, headache, back pain, fatigue, dysphagia, weight loss, ear and arm Cellulitis, dermatofibroma.... Loaded problem in past 8 months. Should I notify my doctor about my insomnia, stomach pain and rash?
try stopping the medicine
I have read your query
I think, if you feel you should, you should definitely contact your doctor.
I would suggest a test of serum IgE, in view of all your prior problems.
Of course, if its already done, you can just tell me the report.
The stomach pain and nausea could actually be due to the gastritis.
But with proton pump inhibitors (protonix), I think you are safe from that.
So, basically all your symptoms can be explained from your preexisting conditions or current condition.
But the fact also remains that they can all be possible side effects of compazine.
You took the medicine for vomitting. If there is no further vomitting, you can stop the medicine.
You can try safer medicines like domperidom
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain and spottting
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- What causes constant stomach pains
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What is the cause for stomach pain with bleeding
- What causes stomach pain with nausea and fatigue
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- What causes stomach pain with nauseaheadache and fatigue
- What causes persistent stomach pain