What causes stomach pain during menopause?
Please provide following details which will help me to answer your question better:
1. What are the exact areas where it pains.
2. What time of day it pains. Is it there always ?
3. What are measures that reduce this pain.
4. Do you have recent ultrasound scan report ?
Thanks for additional information.
This pain is likely to be due to variation in hormones at menopause.
Menopause leads to variation in hormones and especially oestrogen deficiency which causes such symptoms.
This can be corrected by HRT therapy. If you are willing, you can discuss and start HRT under your doctor's guidance.
Let me know if you need anymore clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain and spottting
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- What is the cause for stomach pain during period
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What causes stomach pain and headache during menstruation
- What causes stomach pain in females during intercourse
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- Cause of stomach pain during period
- What causes persistent stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?