What causes stomach pain, dizziness, tiredness and vomiting?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
It is good that your acute symptoms are over and you are simply left with fatigue low feeling.It is all happening due to dehydration which has resulted in depletion of sodium and electrolytes in the body.In diabetics every illness gets lengthier.
Take plenty of water.
Take care of electrolytes by drinking ORS,coconut water and lemon water with a pinch of salt. Don't worry that these solutions are going to make your diabetes worse. Just keep a watch on your sugar levels.
There is no need to take any medication now.
I hope you should be all right in next 2-3 days.
I hope it helps however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain frequent vomiting tiredness what could this be
- Stomach pains vomiting dizzy
- Stomach pain tiredness sand stools
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- Stomach pains followed by tiredness
- Stomach pain and tiredness
- Stomach pain tiredness late period
- Gas formation in stomach pain weight loss tiredness indigestion causes
- Stomach pain tiredness irregular periods
- Dizzy tiredness bodyhurts diarrhrea stomach pains