What causes stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, itchy feet and hands?
stomach is sore now .... she is weak and itchy
She seems to have acute gastroenteritis.
Your wife probably had acute gastroenteritis which may be related to food. It can explain all the symptoms that you describe. You should consult your GP or a Physician. She will require to be observed for ongoing effects of the infection. And she would require some injections to decrease the acid secretion of the stomach and also some medicines to combat the reaction.
Do not worry, but do take her to a Doctor as soon as possible for early administration of the medicines.
Do let us know if there are any further queries on this issue.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain vomiting diarrhea reason
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and severe migraine
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and flatulence smell
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What causes orange diarrhea with stomach pain
- Sharp stomach pain vomiting diarrhea
- Vomitting and diarrhea with stomach pain what is the remedy
- What causes nausea diarrhea gas and stomach pain
- What causes stomach pains and diarrhea after eating
- What causes stomach pain with bloating and diarrhea