Thanks for the query.
The history of consumption of the food followed by stomach ache suggests GERD.
Here as you had food from a restaurant, considering it be spicy and oily that would have led to increase acid production and the stomach spasms
to drain the acid to the intestine. This spasms produces pain which is relieved when we take any analgesics or antispasmodic drugs like dicyclomine
You can follow these instructions which will reduce and prevent further symptoms:
1. Consume meals at regular intervals preferably home food.
2. Consume plenty of water. It acts like a buffer to gastric acid
. So when ever you have heartburn
or stomach ache after food you can consume water.
3. Consume more of vegetable salads and fruits.
4. Follow regular exercises.
5. Take Gelusil syp. two teaspoons in 50ml of water half an hour before food. Gelusil chewable tablets can also be taken.
tablets are prefered antacids which can be taken once a day in the morning half an hour before breakfast for 7 days.
7. Take tab. cyclopam sos, when you have stomach aches.
Hope this answers your query. If any further questions, will be happy to help.