What causes stomach pain and nausea relieved by Tums?
For now, insufficient supporting information about that. Let's monitor only
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you experienced. If Tums relieved it, then it was more related to the stomach than the pancreas or gallbladder. Though this pain coming on after a heavy fatty meals raises the worry about a possible pancreatitis, this is largely insufficient as lone argument to support this. If it were pancreatitis, it will happen again and again and that is same for gallbladder. That's why monitoring now is all that is necessary. More information gathered from this will help with making this difference. For now, it sounds more like acid related pain and that's all. Be calm and relaxed and do not get too worried about it.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
That's totally okay!
rarely do we bounce back to 100% immediately after experiencing something we dread. I know so much has been going through your mind. We are discussion, you will regain your calm and things will soon return to normal.
Keep me updated with your progress. I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain and spottting
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What is the cause for stomach pain with bleeding
- What causes stomach pain with nausea and fatigue
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- What causes nausea diarrhea gas and stomach pain
- What causes nausea stomach pain before pooping
- What causes persistent stomach pain
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?