What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
It could be due to Gastritis.
Stomach pain could be due to Gastritis .It might have occurred because of Aspirin intake.I prescribe Tablet Rabeprazole 20mg twice daily before food to my patients with similar complaints.
Blood in the stool could be due to Haemorrhoids or Fissure in ano. You should take high fiber diet,eat fresh fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of liquids.
If your stool is soft,bleeding will be stopped.
Inspite of dietary modifications if the symptoms still persist, you could consult your doctor and ask for COLONOSCOPY.
Some amount of mucus in the stool is normal.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower stomach pain and bright red blood in stool
- Blood in stool stomach pain is it a tear
- Severe stomach pain and blood in stool
- Red blood in stool and stomach pain
- Blood in stool was that why my stomach pained emergency
- Severe stomach pain and bright blood in stool
- Burping stomach pain blood in stools
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool
- Red blood in stool stomach pain gas
- Stomach pain blood in stools concerned
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...