What causes stomach pain after dental bleaching?

Dr. Muhammad Hanif

Posted on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: I got my teeth whitened and my stomach has hurt since then on Sunday.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It seems to be an infection. Give me more details.

Detailed Answer:
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you to my virtual clinic HCM!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns today and will put my best efforts to get you out of this situation.

Sometimes with dental procedure we get infection and its effects may also be on the gastrointestinal system.

Please spare some time to give me more details so that I can give you a better insight into the issue and get you feel better soon.

Do you have any feelings of nausea/vomiting??
Are you having diarrhea??
Constipation??
Stomach and intestinal cramps??
Fever??
Body pains and unexplained tiredness??
How is your appetite after the dental cleaning???

I will get back to you as soon as I get your detailed follow up.

Have a wonderful time ahead. Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have any further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you in no time. If satisfied here, please give a generous five star rating to help us assist our patients in a better way; and, please don't forget to 'Close This Discussion'.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up after sometime regarding the treatment efficacy and to see if there is any need to change the treatment options is very necessary. So keep a follow up to see how you doing (Write down my name in the start of your question always & I will be with you sooner).

Regards!
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
USA

Click the link to open my profile. Click 'Ask Me a Question' anytime for super fast expert medical help!!!
https://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-muhammad-hanif/70199

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T