What causes stomach issues and frequent urination despite removal of gallbladder?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Sat, 24 Feb 2018 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Question: Had gallbladder removed 7 months ago still have stomach issues. I have frequent utilization and just took blood work urine sample and sonogram. They did find Small bowel overgrowth bacteria. On meds but still frequent urination.
Any thoughts?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Taking fiber rich diet should help

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.

It seems that somehow you are having stasis of food matter in the intestines. The undigested food matter is degraded by the bacteria and they overgrow. Increasing the rate of gastrointestinal movements should help in resolution of the problem. Taking plenty of green leafy vegetables and other fiber rich foods should help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T