What causes stomach cramps?
Take mephenamic acid for stomach cramps...
I have gone through your queries and understood your concerns.
It is normal to get irregular periods at your age (45) as it is considered as peri/menopause stage of life.
But, it is not normal to have stomach cramps and getting blood in toilet (if it is not menstrual bleeding).
If you are not having any other urinary symptoms (burning, pain during urination) and the bleeding was not from the urine hole, but coming from vagina; I advise to wait and see until tomorrow. If the periods will come, then, everything you are experiencing is due to monthly periods.
If they won't appear, and still having the same symptoms, then , you can contact your doctor and run further lab tests:
- urine analysis to exclude urinary tract infection
- vaginal swab testing
- pap smear
- abdominal echo
Depending on the tests results, specific treatment will be prescribed.
You can take mephenamic acid for the stomach cramps and soak your feet inside warm-to-hot water to get relief.
Hope it helped! Do let me know if you have further questions!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause stomach cramps and bloating
- Will meth cause stomach cramps
- What causes stabbing stomach cramps
- Experiencing stomach cramps causes
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- Mild stomach cramps causes
- Painful stomach cramps causes
- Intermittent stomach cramps causes
- Lower stomach cramps causes
- Severe stomach cramps causes