What causes stomach cramps, loose stools and blood in stool?
Caring for hemorrhoids....
I have gone through your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in.
Apart food poisoning, you are also reporting the presence of hemorrhoids. If blood has subsided, then, you must start taking:
- local (rectal) cream containing lidocaine and zinc oxide
- papaverin or buscopan for the pain
I also advise to try to avoid constipation as much as you can. Further evaluation by your doctor is needed to exclude anemia (full blood work) and to take proper treatment in time.
Hope it was of help! Let me know if you have further queries!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach cramps flat stool
- Stomach cramps and blood in stool in children
- Loose black stool with stomach cramping
- What causes black stool with stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps with diarrhea blood in stool what to do
- Frequent blood stool and stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps and bloody stool
- Stomach cramps blood in stool
- Red blood in stool with stomach cramp
- Stomache cramps and dark stoole
- Have abdominal pain radiating to groin area and aggravating sciatic...
- Chest pain and vomiting. Cardiac test results came normal. On TUMS and...
- Vaginal spotting with bowel movement. Had cryosurgery to remove cervical...
- What are the side effects of taking benzibiotic?
- Getting light vaginal bleeding with bowel movements and abdominal pain....
- History of recurrent cancer, ileostomy and reverse ileostomy. Having...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hiatal hernia. Having difficulty breathing....
- Having pain due to swollen stomach and told as having a swollen spleen...
- Getting pain from under arm while bending due to lumps. Should I be...
- Suffer abdominal pain and loose stools. Experiencing itchy anus. Prone...