What causes stomach cramps and urge to defecate after having meal?
Conceiving at 46 years of age is high risk for baby and you.
Thanks for writing to us about it.
I can understand your concern here.
Conceiving at the age of 46 years (as you are not achieving menopause, pregnancy is possible) is a high risk for baby and you. Hence it should always be planned.
If you conceive then you should monitor properly for Genetic diseases in your baby and chances of pre-eclampsia in you.
As you said your period are irregular and heavy is there any cause is found out at the ultrasound or it is due to perimenopausal stage?
Is there anything found out in your endoscopy?
Irregular bowel habits may be due to IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
Can you please upload your reports so I will be able to contribute a better opinion to you.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause stomach cramps and bloating
- Will meth cause stomach cramps
- What causes stomach cramps after having sex
- What causes stabbing stomach cramps
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- Mild stomach cramps causes
- Painful stomach cramps causes
- Intermittent stomach cramps causes
- Lower stomach cramps causes
- Severe stomach cramps causes
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...