What causes stomach cramps and high BP?
my upper stomach, I do not feel ill, nor do I have a diaharea. But I checked my blood sugar this
morning and it was 121, which is very high for me normally. Could something be wrong with'my pancreas?
my email address is YYYY@YYYY .
You need evaluation.
Thanks for your question.
Noted your concern.
Don't think much about pancreas.
Upper stomach upset may be due to gastritis.
Try some antacid like cold milk or medicines like omeprazole.
In such scenario I may suggest -
- OGTT (Oral Glucose Tolerance Test)
If you have done blood sugar level with home glucometer one should understand that glucometer wont give accurate exact readings and is used to monitor blood sugar control.
Hope this helps you.
Dr. Abhay Mali.
another. Nor do I wish to continue any kind of arrangement with you.
If my card is charged again, my bank will be instructed to return it.
This was a one time charge for me that is all. XXXXXXX Maulsby
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause stomach cramps and bloating
- What causes high bp and kidney problems
- What causes persistent high bp
- What causes stabbing stomach cramps
- High bp prescribed eritel-40 what is the cause
- Can gas in stomach cause high bp
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- What causes high bp
- What causes high bp how to lower it
- Can acid in stomach cause high bp