What causes stomach and intestine discomfort while on Zydelig?
Both Zydelig and antibiotics are to blame
Hi my dear,
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concern.
1. Some of side effects of taking Zydelig include gastrointestinal such as nausea, abdominal cramps/discomfort, etc.
2. Antibiotics you take to prevent pneumonia can also alter intestinal flora giving the GI problems as you are having now.
Both Zydelig and antibiotics you take are to blame. I advise to:
- report these problems to your caring doctor
- take probiotics to stabilize intestinal flora
- increase fluids intake
- take Anti-Spasmodics like spasmex or buscopan for the cramps
- take antacids for the discomfort
Hope it helped. Good luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause sticky intestines
- What causes upper intestinal gas
- What causes stomach discomfort
- What causes apsis on outside of intestine
- Will change in medications cause stomach burning and intestinal gas
- What causes rumbling in the intestines
- Oxy elite pro to cause stomach intestinal bleeding
- What causes intestinal infection
- What causes intestines to rupture
- What causes intestinal metaplasia