What causes stomach ache after taking Meprate?
Yes Meprate has adverse effects. Stomach ache maybe due to Meprate.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thank you for posting your query.
I can understand your concern.
Meprate or Medroxyprogesterone is a hormonal tablet.
After taking 5 days of tablets, there will be bleeding within maximum 7 days.
Coming to the adverse effects .
It would have been great had I examined you on my own.
Stomach ache , bloating , nausea are adverse effects of Meprate .
The stomach ache can be due to the Meprate.
For your help, I am listing some of the adverse effects :
- itching and skin rash
- nausea, bloating, stomach ache
- tender breasts
- changes in menstrual flow
- irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting
- growth of hair on face
- loss of hair on scalp
- weight gain or loss
DO not worry.
I would suggest you to visit your gynaecologist. He/she can examine you and correlate clinically.
Hope this helps.
Write back to us.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes diarrheria with stomach ache
- What causes upper stomach aches which settles after taking nexium
- What causes stomach aches and stomach bloating after taking postinor
- What causes stomach ache in childeren
- What is the cause of a constant stomach ache
- What causes persistent stomach ache
- What is the cause and treatment for stomach ache
- What causes stomach ache and dizziness after
- What causes stomach ache after eating food
- What causes stomach ache and flatulence