What causes stiffness from stomach till feet along with muscle pain?
There are a few possible causes I would like to list out for you ma'am
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here help. Stress can cause many things to happen, and stiffness and muscle aches and pains can be due to the stress, but this is only an assumption and should be considered only after all other possibilities are ruled out.
Let me start by listing all the possible causes for the muscle pain and stiffness ma'am:
+Electrolyte imbalance: Check with the help of a few blood investigations
+Muscular dystrophies: Need to conduct an EMG
+Generalised anxiety disorder: You are stressed, and it can lead to anxiety
+Polymyalgia rheumatica: Need to conduct a few blood investigations for this
+Dehydration: Are you having at least 2-3 litres a day
+Side effect of medications: This will require a discussion with your personal physicians opinion
+Bone related issues: Very common in women after the age of 40-50 years, as menopause related issues rise
I would request you to take up all the above listed causes with your doctor to help rule them out one by one to find the cause for your symptoms. Please do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is joint or muscle pain or stiffness a side effect of leflunomide?
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- What causes stomach pain multiple muscle pain and vomiting
- Magnesium for muscle pain and stiffness
- Overcoming muscle pain and stiffness
- Is muscle pain or stiffness a side effect of travoprost ophthalmic?
- What causes chest muscle pain
- Leg muscle pain and stiffness
- Is muscle pain or stiffness a side effect of amiodarone hydrochloride?
- What causes muscle pain and weakness