What causes squishy noise while pressing eye, pressure and blurred vision?
have you consulted an opthalmoligist? few questions ahead
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I understood your problem.
Usually squishy noise made when pressing eyes occurs when there is some dysfunction in the tear film of the eyes. Reduced or inflammed tear film can cause the squishy noise. Its called dysfunctional tear film.
Also pain and blurring of vision can be seen which gets ok after some time.
I would like to know the list of meds you are taking on daily basis. Also any meds you took recently for few days.
Do you feel that tears have reduced in the right eye recently? Or eyes are red?
Also have you consulted any opthalmoligist? If no then it will be better if you consult a doctor for this problem.
Kindly answer me above questions so i can guide you better.
Waiting for your answers.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blurred vision and flickering eyes
- Blurred vision one eye causes
- Laying on eye causes blurred vision
- What causes tired eyes with blurred vision
- What causes pressure in eyes with blurred vision
- What causes pain in headear and eyes with blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision in one eye
- What causes sudden blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes