What causes spreading red spots on right hand finger?
Can be most likely fungal infection.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query and picture. It can be most likely fungal infection or allergy from some thing you exposed. In sch case if you were my patient then I would suggest ointments like Panderm ( anti fungal - Terbinafine , anti bacterial ofloxacin & ornidazole and corticosteroid clobetasol) for local application.
If you had any recent exposure like some new soaps or any chemicals on hand. Avoid that.
If there is no improvement then blood sugar levels and uric acid levels in blood should be tested to rule out such causes.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy t help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes occasional bruising on right hand
- What causes red hands
- What causes tingling feeling in right hand
- Small red spots with white rings on hands spreading cause
- What causes unbearable itchiness on my right hand
- What causes swelling and tenderness in right hand
- What causes electrical sensation in hand and fingers
- What causes itchy swollen spot on my right hand
- What causes hand finger cramps
- What causes numbness in right hand