What causes spreading red rash on the right temple?
Additionally, I have itchy spots on the back of my head which have been diagnosed as Dermatitis. Could these spots on my face be dermatitis & is there anything over the counter to treat it??
Seems to be due to a fungal infection.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and have checked the attached image. You seem to have a fungal infection (seborrheic dermatitis). You need to apply candid (clotrimazole) lotion topically. Also apply ketoconazole shampoo twice or thrice weekly on your scalp. I hope that will provide relief.
Subsequently provide me with updates and I would guide you accordingly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrance of red rash on face and neck
- What causes red rashes in a diabetic and glaucoma patient
- What causes itchy red rash on the penis
- What could cause red rashes on butt cheek
- What causes painful red rashes around the testicles
- What causes red rash on thighs
- What causes sudden red rash on pennis
- What causes red rash near left ear
- What is causing pain swelling and red rashes in breast
- What could cause red rashes on the penis gland