• question-icon

What causes spotting prior to period while trying to conceive?

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in General Health
Question: I took a home ovulation kit test. I got a high fertility sign on the 14th, and my husband and I had sex on the 15th and 16th. Most of the time after my ovulation window ends I get really dry. This time I got dry for a day and then I have been feeling really wet down there like I have peed myself, but I haven't. Yesterday the 24th I had a pink spot of blood on tissue once, today the 25th I have had it a couple of times when I wiped my next period is due on the 28th (29 day cycle). Could I be experiencing implantation bleeding?
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possible

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
I think I can help you.
The fact remains that this is certainly a possible reason.
You should get careful.
Avoid stress and things that cause abdominal pressure to rise.
I am assuming you are not on medications. Sometimes the withdrawal of the medicines can also be similar.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the best solution for your problem. Best of luck. Dr Mittal
Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist