What causes spotting post hysterectomy?
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The mild spotting vaginally after 3 weeks can be due to mild oozing from the surgical site. If there is no pain and the spotting is only mild then you can self monitor it and wait for it to stop spontaneously in next 3-4 days. In case the spotting is persistent or increases then do consult your gynecologist for an examination.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bleeding after hysterectomy
- What causes orange discharge from vagina post hysterectomy
- What causes cramps and spotting after complete hysterectomy
- What causes fatigue after hysterectomy
- Will ignoring post hysterectomy granulation cause issue
- Causes of bleeding post total hysterectomy
- What causes adhesions after hysterectomy
- Post hysterectomy bleeding causes
- What causes bleeding after three weeks post hysterectomy
- What are the complications in post hysterectomy