What causes spotting, pain in stomach and back post intake of antibiotic?
I am 23 years nd I had missed my periods for two months. Consulted wit doctor and she prescribed me medicines to get my periods. I got my periods by last thursday normally my period lasts for 5 days but ts tym still today I have little bledding wit pain in my stomach nd back bone. Is ts normal or other would be any problem?
It is due to effect of pill.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
This type of spotting could be due to side effect of pill and occur due to hormonal imbalance.
If you were not sexually active then no need of urine pregnancy test required but if you were sexually active one should always get her urine test to rule out pregnancy before taking any medications.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
It will stop in few days.
Sorry for such a long delay in my response.
Your spotting maybe resolved in few days.
It is due to hormonal imbalance so it is not stopped immediately.
Otherwise you can start on oral pills to stop spotting.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower back pain and distended stomach
- What causes abdominal painlower back pain and spotting
- What causes right sided back pain with stomach pain
- What causes stomach cramps with back pain
- What causes severe stomach pain that extends to the back
- What causes severe stomach pain and back pain
- What causes stomach pain with back pain
- What is causing back pain and stomach sickness
- What causes vomitingdiarrhoeaheadaches with lower back and stomach pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain